The eeleoCare Platform
The EeleoCare plaform is an open and standard compliant platform, aiming at being compatible the a vast majority of medical devices from leading manufacturers (A&D, Nonin, Mir, Foracare …). It is composed of:
- A nomadic communication hub, which can be either a dedicated device, or a smatphone, or a desktop computer.
- A large number of devices references manufactured by the leading providers of medical devices. The platform is regularily enriched with new device references.
- A data collection server ensuring the proper routing of medical data up to your own server through a secured SSL connexion. You always know where your data is, and “which route” it takes between the patient’s home and your secured database.
- A Remote maintenance application allowing to managed both the hubs and the medical devices while in the field.
Consulting / Custom Development
You want to implement an application involving intelligent objets in the Internet Of Things ? Eeleo’s experts can help you:
- In the overall System (M2M infrastructure, Servers, Gateways …)
- In selecting the proper telecommunication technologies for your application (Bluetooth, Bluetooth 4.0, Zigbee, ANT …)
- In implementing the solution (Hardware, Embedded Software, Smartphone Applications /Android, Application Servers)
You need more information ? contact us …
Eeleo develops solutions aiming at providing communication capabilities to devices.The solutions developped by Eeleo are targeting in first place healthcare, homecare, and fitness.
Eeleo was setup in 2009 by former employees of Sierra Wireless and Alcatel Lucent convinced that the Internet Of Thing would be the next revolution in the M2M segment. Each of the three co-funders Thierry Didi, Jacques Montes et Eric Georgeaux has more than 20 years of exerience in the telecommunications sector, M2M applications, and Radio Technologies.
By developing inovative applications for the healtcare, homecare and fitness segments, Eeleo aims at becoming a worldwide leader of Silver Economy.
Thierry has held several management positions at Nortel Networks, Canadian telecom equipment, first in R & D GSM / UMTS, then in the Marketing Department of 3G mobile infrastructure.
Thierry then joined the “CTO Office” Wavecom’s leading provider of telecommunications M2M (Machine To Machine), where he was in charge of Marketing technological innovations associated with wireless short range technologies.
In 2001 he founded the company Wireless Object, specialized in the development of M2M (Machine To Machine) solutions. Subsequently, he joined Wavecom, a specialist telecommunications solutions for M2M, to control the marketing of technological innovations in the field of Operating System.
Eeelo is always seeking for new talents in for particating in his rapid and strong development.
You love technology, and you are willing to join a dynamic company with a pioneering spirit ? Please send us your result through our contact page.
- Fill the form below and our team will reply in the shortest delay.